RCI Consulting has completed a project on development of project documentation (stage “RP”) for a complex of low-current systems of a residential house of premium class (representation of a foreign company) in Kyiv (Ukraine), namely:
1. IT infrastructure design:
- Structured Cabling System (CKS)
- Wireless Wi-Fi network
- Local Area Network (LOM),
2. television system design:
3. designing security systems:
- Video Surveillance System
- Burglar Alarm,
- fire alarm
- access control system (intercom system, automated entry-exit)
The design of the building has a complex architecture, multi-level ceilings, different heights of the rooms with fluctuations in the levels of floor slabs. The building itself is located on a slope of the hill, which greatly complicates the design of cable tracks and equipment installation maRCIngs.
All systems developed by experts of the RCI Consulting project documentation have a hierarchical structure and distributed topology, as well as a common system of cable tracks, and fully meet all the requirements and norms of Ukrainian legislation.