Flexible and feature enhanced
Get ready for the 802.11ac Wave 2 world. With a small form factor and a lot of punch, the 3504 controller will manage your network but will not take a lot of space doing so.
Features and capabilities
For small and medium-sized businesses, finding a controller to helm a wireless network can often be a challenge. The Cisco 3504 Wireless Controller more than accepts that challenge-it crushes it.
Forget about the days of managing multiple devices to make sure that your network runs smoothly. The 3504 provides wireless network control, management, and troubleshooting all from one centralized location.
The 3504 is as quiet as it is unobtrusive because it runs without a fan. You do not need a dedicated space to house the controller. It can be run in a cabinet or on a desktop.
You can set up your network in a centralized installation, use Cisco FlexConnect for branch and remote offices, or even set it up in mesh (bridge) mode. The 3504 has the flexibility to support any deployment decision you make. Campus, enterprise, and branch networks can all use the controller.
Besides being optimized for 802.11ac Wave 2 performance, the 3504 is packed with cutting-edge features and functions. They include:
- Cisco Multigigabit Ethernet technology, supporting your existing cables
- Subsecond access point and client failover, so your applications are always ready
- Unique application traffic visibility with the ability to prioritize and secure apps
- Quick setup with a simplified GUI and intuitive dashboards
Better wireless experience for Apple devices
- Cisco Aironet access points
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Mobility Services Engine
- Cisco 5520 and 8540 WLAN controllers
The industry is on the cusp of the 802.11ac Wave 2 revolution. Our new Cisco 3504 Wireless Controller will make your customers’ next generation of wireless devices run faster and without interruption.
Specifications at a glance
- Supports 150 APs, 3,000 clients
- Redundant 1 Gigabit Ethernet, Cisco Multigigabit Ethernet, or 10 GE connectivity
- 4 Gbps throughput
- Supports central, distributed, and mesh deployments
- Rogue access point and denial-of-service attack detection
- Covered under Cisco warranty