Issue Licenses and Other Permit Documents
We will advise and prepare all the necessary documents, as well as help to obtain licenses for the following areas:
- Use of the radio frequency resource of Ukraine – the license gives the right to use the radio frequency resource to provide telecommunication services at a certain frequency range. Such a license is issued immediately to the entire region (Kyiv and Sevastopol – separate regions) for a period of 5 years. The license may be issued to both a legal entity and a private entrepreneur.
Today, the following frequency ranges are available for licensing:
- 2,400-2,483 GHz
- 5.250-5.350 GHz
- 7, 8, 11, 13, 18, 23, 33.40 GHz
- Telecommunications activities (without the use of radio frequency resources)
- Maintenance License for Telecommunication Networks
- Local Fixed Telephony Service License
- Software Service Provider License (Cable TV)
- Reissue and renewal of licenses
- Telecommunications Maintenance License – This license gives you the right to provide telecommunication maintenance services. It is issued for a period of 5 years to a specific locality.
- Local Area Telephony Licensing License – This license gives you the right to provide fixed telephony services to your subscribers. You will be able to get your own numbered capacity and become a full-fledged telephone operator. The license is issued immediately to the whole region (Kyiv and Sevastopol – separate regions) for a period of 5 years.
- Cable TV – The software service provider’s license is required to provide cable TV services. Issued for a period of 10 years on a separate settlement. The license can be obtained both for the provision of services only with the use of IPTV technology, and with the use of analog /digital technology. The cost of a license depends on the amount of population living on the territory of the settlement.
- Reopen and renewal of licenses – Re-license the license, if the data specified in the license is changed, within 30 days of making such changes. For example, changes in the legal address of the entity. The license validity period is extended for 4 (!) Months before the license expires. In the event of a breach of the terms above, the license becomes invalid.
In addition to assistance in obtaining licenses, we provide related services for obtaining other permits:
- Listing the NCCRs Operators /Providers
- Registration of base stations
- Registration of base stations for technological users needs
- Getting a Resource Number
- Preparing Agreements
- Entering the Register of Operators /Providers of the NKRZI – To provide any telecommunication services, you must be listed in the NKRZI as an operator or provider of telecommunications. We will help you with this. There is no fee for the registration of the NKRZI.
- Registration of base stations – After obtaining a license, you are required to register at least 1 base station within 6 months and thus master the allocated radio frequency resource. To do this, you need to submit documents and get permission to operate RES. The procedure for obtaining a permit takes 3-5 months. It consists of the following steps:
- preparation of documents for obtaining the Conclusion (Conclusions) of EMC in the established form and submission to the local branch of Ukrchastotnaglyad,
- calculation of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) with equipment installed by other users of other users and coordination with the General Staff of the Armed Forces,
- payment for the Ukrchastotnaglyad services account and issuance of the Conclusion (Conclusion) EMC,
- preparation of documents for obtaining the Permit (Permit) for operation of the REF according to the established form and submission to the local branch of Ukrchastotnaglyad,
- conducting initial technical control and measuring the parameters of the REF at the site of operation,
- payment for the Ukrchastotnaglyad services account and issuance of permission to operate the REF.
- Registration of base stations for the needs of technological users – If you need to register one or more technological channels for the internal needs of your organization (both legal entity and private entrepreneur), you can safely to contact us. In this case, there is no need to obtain a license for the use of radio frequencies. In terms and stages, everything is fully consistent with the procedure described in paragraph 2 above.
- Obtaining Number Resource – For operators with a fixed telephony license, we are ready to provide services for obtaining numbered capacity and OCS-7 signaling codes. This procedure takes place in two stages. First, we turn to the Ukrchastotnaglyad for the Conclusion (Conclusions), and then to the NCCR to obtain the Permit (Permission) to use the number capacity. It takes 1.5-2 months on time.
- Preparation of contracts – NCCR annually updates its requirements for telecommunication services contracts. In case of ignoring these requirements, you may be penalized during scheduled or unscheduled inspections. We are ready to provide services for the preparation of proper contracts, taking into account your requirements and wishes. This can be both contracts with subscribers and an agreement between your related companies, such as an operator and provider.