A telephone network was built for UKREXIMBANK.
Task: Implementing IP telephony to communicate with the main bank and other branches, integrating existing Ukrtelecom city numbers into IP PBXs.
At the entrance: 4 city telephone network numbers assigned to different departments of the branch.
– implementation of a new internal numbering plan;
– distribution of urban incoming calls by department;
– connection with the head office’s PBX via a VoIP gateway;
– configured to route outgoing calls to branches in other cities and the head bank;
– the ability to use IVR, waiting queues;
– monitoring the quality of customer service over the phone;
– analysis of the phone call log.