Today, Cisco has seriously upgraded its portfolio of wireless solutions, and introduced a new line of wireless access points for external and internal installations that are specially designed for small businesses of all configurations and scales. In addition, the company upgraded the management software, adding a number of new features of the corporate class, while the price remained in the category of small business.
According to industry experts, by 2020, the world will have 26.3 billion network devices, the average connection speed of which will be 24 Mbps. This will increase not only the number of devices, but also the share of mobile applications in the workplace, which will generate more traffic. The task of small and medium business is to use this avalanche of data to increase productivity, search for new forms of interaction with customers and increase operational efficiency.
New wireless access points
The access points of the Cisco Aironet 1815 Access Point series are a corporate-class wireless solution at an attractive price. The Cisco Aironet 1815, designed with a view to future traffic increases, supports the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard and the corporate-class Cisco functional.
The model line includes four models:
- The 1815i model is the ideal universal solution for any small and medium business.
- Model 1815t is intended for installation in microfilaments and remote work in any industry;
- Model 1815w is designed for hotels, dormitories, multi-apartment buildings, etc.
- The 1815m is equipped with a high power transmitter, it is suitable for enterprises that need a coverage extension when they have a limited budget.
All of these access points have one undeniable advantage: they are ideally suited for organizations that need to take into account growth prospects under budgetary constraints. Thanks to the Cisco Mobility Express solution, installing and managing a wireless network will not be difficult, even in the absence of its own IT staff. The availability of the Cisco corporate class functionality and support for the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standard makes the 1815 series access points indispensable in an inevitable increase in traffic.
The quarterly growth of the wireless access market is 15-20%, and it clearly indicates that users need the same quality of communication outside the premises they are accustomed to in buildings. Gain from the deployment of an external wireless network will be practically any company in any industry, be it retail, education, manufacturing, hotel business or health care.
The Cisco Aironet 1540 Access Point is an ideal choice for deploying an external network. Elegant design and small dimensions (this is one of the most compact access points) does not prevent the Cisco Aironet 1540 from supporting the corporate-class Cisco functional and the latest 802.11ac Wave 2. The small size should not be misleading – the Cisco Aironet 1540 is quite reliable and resistant to external influences. , to withstand all variability of the environment.
It is also necessary to note the differences of the new external access point from models of the previous generation. Firstly, the data rate has doubled, and secondly, 1540 can act as a virtual WLAN controller. Thus, customers do not need to buy a separate controller for their wireless network.
New WLAN Controller
When a small or medium-sized enterprise grows, its network must grow. As the state grows and the emergence of new customers, additional access points are needed to handle the increased bandwidth load.
Wireless Controller Cisco 3504 Wireless LAN Controller is the perfect device to help these organizations upgrade their growth-enhanced network. Cisco 3504 scales to 150 access points and 3,000 clients, while customers will not have to change the access points already installed in the current infrastructure.
Improved Management Software
Thanks to the Cisco Mobility Express medium and small business, it benefits from reliable solutions and Cisco support at an affordable price. In order to deploy the wireless network in just a few minutes, only the most basic IT skills are enough. At the same time, Mobility Express is not a truncated version of a more expensive product, but a solution to support the features and capabilities of the corporate class without the characteristic of this class price. It will not only give customers the opportunity to use high-speed wireless network, but will provide the owners of the company with extensive analytical information in an intuitive way.
New Features of Cisco Mobility Express
- Scalability. Implementation of the WLAN controller functionality at the access point with support for up to 100 access points and 2000 clients.
- Easy to install. Easy installation for 10 minutes without additional operations.
- Control and visualize applications. Customers receive accurate information about what’s happening online.
- Functional Apple and Cisco . Customers using Apple devices benefit from Apple Fastlane technology. This feature automatically provides the highest priority and maximum performance for trusted applications on Apple devices.
- Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Connect solution. User interaction in Guest and presence analytics.