and perimeter violations
The perimeter security system is a universal system used as a technical means of protection that reacts to the deformation of the barrier and any unauthorized contact with it caused by the intruder.
The perimeter security system can be used for both commercial and industrial and strategic sites.
This system is installed on any type of fencing (transparent mesh, mesh panels, metal fences, combined fencing).
Advantages when using the system:
- Unauthorized contact accuracy is 2.5 meters.
- Ability to set parameters for each individual sensor (effectively using perimeters with different types of fence sections, for example, a grid fence is used on a part of the perimeter, and a metal fence is used on another part of the fence). Those. ease of use of the system for the reconstruction and expansion of the perimeter protection of the object.
- High sensitivity.
- The sensitivity of the system does not depend on the distance from the controller.
- From one point with two controllers, it is possible to connect 2 sensor lines over a distance of up to 1,200 meters, which significantly reduces the cost of building infrastructure (cable lines, trenches, power sources, etc.).
- Lines can be freely partitioned into detection zones using a configuration program.
- The bus between the sensors (data and power) is created on only one twisted pair of wires – simple repair.
- Visualization of the system is possible on the basis of a map — plan, photo, or drawing.
- The use of differential logic reduces to the minimum number of false alarms and the influence of external factors (rain, wind, etc.).
- The system is compatible with other types of technical security systems and their platforms.
Intrusion detection system and perimeter violation detects mechanical vibrations on the fence caused by an attempt to enter the protected object (climbing, raising the fence, breaking the integrity of the grid, cutting the grid and the system itself).
The system is completely independent. Each addressable sensor contains a piezoelectric element supported by signal processing using a microprocessor.
The use of unique differential logic expressively limits the number of false alarms caused, for example, by the influence of climatic conditions (rain, wind). The system provides high detection accuracy, which allows each individual PDS sensor in the control system to be considered independently. The parameters of any sensor can be adjusted independently of the other sensors. One stand-alone controller (PVJ) is typically used on approximately 600 meters of fencing, while differentiating an unauthorized entrance into an object for every 2.5 meters of the fencing area.
We offer installation of one sensor on one panel (section) of the fence, besides the system is installed on the gate and wicket. Gates and wickets are also provided with infrared barriers and opening sensors.
An intrusion detection system consists of:
- analyzer controller (PVJ), to which separate sensors (PDS) and input-output modules (PIO) are connected via data and power cables;
- sensors (PDS);
- input-output modules (PIO);
- switchboard (PES);
- configuration program;
- visualization software.
The system has a wide functional range, therefore it is possible to use Q-vision software developed by Slovak company Quadriq as to configure the entire system.This program allows you to configure basic system parameters, such as, for example, the number of PDS and PIO modules (including their addresses) , the sensitivity of individual sensors depending on the type of fence and their placement, the function of programmable output wiring and the downloading of events in the system from the controller (PVJ). The system analyzes the alarm signal not only on the basis of the magnitude of the violation, but also depending on a predetermined number of violations or pulses during a certain period of time and depending on the signals of neighboring sensors. The configuration program also provides a graphic representation of the amount of violation of individual sensors in a given time interval.
The visualization program, using a graphical image, displays the state of the system and penetration into the protected area, depicts faults or alarms, and also provides informational text.
The program can use photographs or drawings of protected objects.
In the event of a perimeter violation, the perimeter security system automatically transmits information on the location of the perimeter violation to the video surveillance system, which performs an image of the location of the violation and video recording of these events.