Access control and management systems (ACS) today are an integral part of integrated security systems. SCUDs allow to restrict, regulate, and organize access to different premises, while fixing information about moving for further use. The use of such systems allows you to record how the total number of people located on the site, and the location of each of them, allows you to keep a record of employees.
The system is a set of hardware and software that provides automatic control and access control, as well as a record of employee time, for a wide range of objects – from small offices to large enterprises. Managing controllers and executing devices is possible from several computer automated workplaces, integrated by the local computer network of the enterprise.
Access control requires the use of a variety of actuators: turnstiles – for passage, electromagnetic locks and latches – for the doors of the interior, barriers and gate drives. As passes are used plastic non-contact proximity cards (125 kHz), contactless smart cards Mifare (13 MHz), as well as cards with a magnetic stripe or bar code.
There are various configurations of access control systems in the premises: the simplest of them are designed for only one door, and the most complex are for access control at large enterprises, factories, banks, etc.
The access control system provides the following capabilities:
- Opening an executable device (VP) when reading a system registered in memory and has permission access rights
- Prohibit the opening of an IU when reading an unregistered system memory, or does not have permission access rights
- automatically generate a reset signal to the actuator in the absence of the passage
- Manage the operation of actuators in access points by operator commands
- manual, semi-automatic or automatic opening of actuators in emergencies, in the event of a fire, technical malfunctions
- Setting the Free Access Mode from the Emergency and Emergency Management Point.
- Issue an alarm when using an emergency unlock system for unauthorized access
- Automatically run access protocols
- Reporting from the timely reporting of employee time and discipline of work
- automatic support for passes through global rejection prohibition
- use of various categories of passes in the System (permanent and temporary – for employees, one-time visitors)
- task and edit access permissions, both for individual passes and for groups of spaces
- the operation of the controllers when the connection with the server is lost.
Biometric access control systems
For particularly important premises, it is recommended to use access control systems based on biometric identification technologies that allow you to identify a person with a high level of efficiency:
- by face image
- Over the iris of the eye
Biometric access control system allows:
- Effectively delimit staff and guest access across the territory
- considerably reduce the risk of leakage of confidential information, theft, and unauthorized access.
Automated parking with call recognition
Automated parking equipment provides the visitor with maximum comfort, safety of cars and highlights the high level of service of the hotel. System of the system: entrance and exit racks, barriers, workstations of operators on the basis of computers, automatic payment terminals and auxiliary equipment.
The economic effect of the implementation of the system is achieved by increasing the collection of funds, increasing the throughput of cars through the automation of the process of entry-exit, reducing the abuse of personnel, reducing its number. The automated parking system can be integrated with the CCTV system and recognition of vehicle registration numbers.