Data Transmission Network
RCI Consulting company offers network design, construction and maintenance of data networks built on the equipment of Cisco, HP, Alcatel-Lucent, Edge-core.
A well-designed network is the key to any successful business.
The main task when designing the data transmission network of RCI Consulting is to lay the foundation for the principles:
- High reliability
- The ability of the network to withstand the maximum load peaks.
- Flexibility in management and control.
- Privacy data is being transmitted.
- Protection from external attacks, third-party local traffic monitoring.
We propose the construction of the following architectures:
Campus Architecture – campus architecture combines intelligent switching infrastructure, routing, and integrated productivity technologies, including IP communications, mobility, and enhanced security. The architecture provides high availability to the enterprise due to the stable multilevel hierarchical design, the excess of hardware and software, load distribution technologies, as well as fault-tolerant systems during failures. The integrated security system provides protection against worms, viruses and other attacks on the network.
Center Data Center Architecture is a cohesive, adaptive network architecture that supports consolidation requirements, ensuring business continuity, security, and cloud computing. This architecture provides secure access to the applications and resources of the local network for employees of the department, suppliers or customers. This approach simplifies and optimizes management, which significantly reduces overhead costs. Data backup servers are backed up and replicated. The competently designed data transmission network will provide the work of balancing load servers that will achieve the maximum data center performance.
Branch Architecture – Architecture allows businesses to organize a distributed network structure with connecting branch offices to the company’s headquarters. This solution provides secure access to voice, critical data, video resources anywhere, anytime. Enhanced network routing of virtual private networks as well as backbone networks of the global network, caching content for remote offices provide a robust architecture with a high level of stability for all affiliates. The company implemented a distributed network structure, can easily support its IT branches with the ability to centrally manage, monitor and manage devices and services located on remote sites.
Teleworker Architecture – By using standard Internet connectivity, such an architecture provides access to company resources at the remote employee’s headquarters, ensuring reliable data transfer. Centralized management minimizes the cost of IT support, and reliable, comprehensive security ensures the confidentiality, integrity of the data being transmitted, ensuring remote identification. The staff can safely log into the network through an active VPN server and access authorized applications and services.
Wireless Data Networks & Wireless Networks Wi-Fi
Construction and implementation of Wi-Fi 802.1a /b /g /n wireless networks based on equipment from Cisco, HP, Motorola, Alcatel-Lucent.
Wireless data networks have the following benefits:
- A wireless data network is very often a more decent solution compared to a wired network solution where data transfer tasks are more than 100 meters away.
- Mobility is becoming increasingly important nowadays, especially in terms of the convenience of using mobile devices.
- Scalability – The principles of building wireless networks that allow you to quickly expand the wireless coverage area by adding a wireless device to your existing infrastructure.
- Compliance with 802.1a /b /g standards allows you to work with wireless networks of most mobile devices on the market
- Availability – A wireless data network is a cheaper solution compared to leading analogues.