Comprehensive monitoring and control
Mobile access and cloud technologies contribute to increased productivity, but carry additional risks. Resource protection requires monitoring of users, applications, devices, and threats on the network, as well as monitoring their actions. The Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls provide the necessary network transparency, superior protection against threats and malware of increased complexity and a high level of automation to reduce costs and simplify infrastructure.
Reliable multi-level threat protection
Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls help customers find the balance between security performance and performance. This solution, which is a combination of the most popular firewall in the industry with connection state monitoring and a full range of new generation network security services, includes:
- detailed monitoring and control;
- reliable protection against Internet threats in the cloud or with local hosting;
- industry-leading intrusion prevention system (IPS) to protect against known threats;
- comprehensive protection against threats and advanced malware;
- The world’s most popular ASA firewall with Cisco AnyConnect, a high-security solution for remote access.
Cisco offers the industry’s first threat-prevention firewall of a new generation, Cisco ASA with FirePOWER services, available on Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Security Appliances and AS5555-X Series Security Appliances. With this solution, the customer receives in a single device the time-tested protection of the Cisco ASA firewall combined with industry-leading protection against threats and malware – Sourcefire.
A time-tested, enterprise-class platform
All new-generation Cisco ASA 5500-X firewalls are running the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) software and support enterprise-class state-of-the-art connectivity and state-of-the-art firewall features. The ASA software configuration allows for features such as:
- integration with basic network protection technologies;
- Advanced User ID Accounting using Cisco TrustSec security group tags and firewall using credentials;
- bandwidth up to 640 Gb/s due to clustering up to 16 ASA 5585-X devices;
- high availability for applications with increased fault tolerance;
- reliable new generation security features using Cisco ASA with FirePOWER services.
Protect your business with a solution for full-scale control and highly effective countering threats throughout the attack. This solution provides comprehensive monitoring and control, cost reduction and infrastructure simplification, as well as real-time protection against malware and new threats.