A telephone network was built for Sobi Club .
Task: Optimize phone lines and handle incoming phone calls.
At the entrance: 6 numbers of mobile operators and 1 IP-telephony number are distributed to different services of the customer.
For access of regular customers to the old pool of numbers, a GSM gateway was used with subsequent processing on an IP PBX.
Additionally, 2 multi-channel numbers were commissioned.
As a result of the upgrade, the customer received a local telephone network with the following characteristics:
– Serves up to 5 simultaneous incoming calls from customers;
– Waiting queue for incoming calls;
– IVR with the possibility of redirection to the necessary service;
– Ability to control the quality of customer service by phone;
– Using DECT phones and the existing WiFi network to increase coverage within the telephone complex;
– Ability to use mobile IP telephony applications for incoming and outgoing calls;
– Integration into the telephone network of Internet services Viber, WhatsApp.